Rodney entered the real estate industry in January 2006 and since that time he has grown to become one of Tauranga's top sales performers and auctioneers. In 2011 he teamed up with Ian and Rachel Grindle as a co owner of Ray White Tauranga with offices located at 232 Devonport Road, Tauranga.
In 2013 Rodney had Sue Peard join him as his sales associate - assisting him in all facets of his real estate including seller and buyer customer care. Sue has over 20 years of real estate in Tauranga and is an invaluable member of his team.
Meeting Rodney you get the distinct impression that he doesn't sit still for long. His energy is contagious and he is almost always in motion setting up appointments for both vendors and purchasers alike.
Rodney concentrates his time around servicing his vendors and achieving the best results possible in a honest and professional manner. Most of his clients are a result of word of mouth and recommendations from past clients.
The drive to match the right property with the right people is constantly exercising his mind.
Rodney is one of the new breed of real estate consultant embracing technology to enhance the marketing process and achieve great results for sellers.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Tauranga
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson - No. 10
- 2015 - Supreme Growth - No. 10
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Residential Salesperson - No. 10
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2014 - Customer Satisfaction - Salesperson - Joint Winners And 1 earlier award